The Westside Domestic Violence Network (WDVN), a multidisciplinary consortium of agencies on the Westside includes law enforcement, city and district attorneys, mental health agencies, schools, shelter programs and medical services. Since 1995, the WDVN has existed as a unique agency focused on providing a more seamless safety net of services for victims of abuse in the Westside area by providing opportunities for collaboration, network and training. The WDVN coordinates collaborations, trainings, and updates on current domestic violence related topics to improve services delivery. We provide forums for dialogues among members, and coordinate an annual conference. The Network focuses on opportunities for agency staff members, administrators and policy makers to interface and collaborate in providing sensitive and seamless services on the Westside.
The WDVN as a collaborative of agencies strongly recommends membership as a method of strengthening the Network’s efforts. If your agency is interested in becoming a member and enjoying membership benefits such as reduced cost for the annual conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Los Angeles County Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 978-3600
- L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center, STOP Partner Abuse/Domestic Violence Program: (323) 860-8506, 1625 N. Schrader Blvd., email@example.com
- National DV Hotline: (800) 799-7233
- Ocean Park Community Center
- Sojourn 24-hour hotline: (310) 264-6644